North Bangalore is the talk of the Bangalore’s real estate world owing to the rapid advancements in infrastructural development in place. Yelahanka is situated right in the heart of North Bangalore in close proximity to the Bangalore city as well as the Kempegowda International Airport. However, what makes this locality unique and much sought out for is the planned development which seems to be missing in other parts of Bangalore.
If you’re seeking to purchase your dream home in Bangalore, you just can’t afford to ignore Yelahanka locality. We’ll explain to you the reasons which make this the hot zone for real estate.
The establishment of Kempegowda International Airport has been a game-changer for Yelahanka locality. What was earlier considered as on the outskirts of Bangalore city is now an integral part of the city.
Yelahanka is the home to many defence establishments such as CRPF training school, Indian Airforce Station, BSF training centre etc. Along with defence, Yelahanka also hosts a number of commercial establishments such as Mother Dairy, Rail Wheel Factory, Federal Mogul to name a few.
Yelahanka also has world educational institutes and medical centres coming up which makes this an ideal location for your dream home.
Yelahanka is very well connected with other parts of the city as well as other parts of the country through beautiful roads, air and railway networks.
· The arterial roads connect Yelahanka with other prominent areas of the city are NH 9 towards Doddaballapur and NH 44, which provides access to Devanahalli and the city.
· The elevated expressway between Hebbal and Yelahanka provide swift connectivity to the International Airport.
· Great connectivity with other parts of Bangalore with BMTC bus network.
Railway & Metro Connectivity
· Yelahanka Junction connects Bengaluru with the central, northern and western parts of the country.
· Under phase III, a 32 km metro corridor has been proposed between Carmelam and Yelahanka. It is currently in the planning stage – construction is slated to commence in 2025 and conclude in the mid-2030s.
Yelahanka provides great access to the Kempegowda International Airport which is located at just 20 Kms via NH 44.
Connectivity plays a vital role in selecting the ideal home and Yelahanka for sure is a clear-cut winner in this department.
Availability of Projects
A lot of residential developments are coming up in and around Yelahanka from a number of builders which provide you with a large a number of options ranging from budget to luxury residential homes in Yelahanka.
Property prices in Yelahanka have been on a constant rise over the years, especially after the construction of International Airport. The residential property prices have been appreciating year on year with the range of Rs. 5000-7500 Rs/sqft. Also, the rental yield is pretty good in this area ranging from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15000 per month for 2 BHK and Rs. 15000 to Rs. 20000 per month for 3 BHK.
All these reasons combined make Yelahanka the perfect choice to go for your dream home in Bangalore which is away from hustle and bustle of maddening Bangalore traffic and pollution yet close to all world-class facilities.