Yelahanka - One of Bangalore’s Most Well-Planned and Connected Locality!
North Bangalore is the talk of Bangalore’s real estate world owing to the rapid advancements in infrastructural development. Yelahanka is situated right in the heart of North Bangalore in close proximity to Bangalore city as well as the Kempegowda International Airport. However, what makes this locality unique and much sought out for is the planned development and infrastructure which seems to be missing in other parts of Bangalore.
If you’re seeking to purchase your dream home in Bangalore, you just can’t afford to ignore Yelahanka. We’ll explain to you the reasons which make this the hot zone for real estate.
The establishment of Kempegowda International Airport has been a game-changer for Yelahanka. What was earlier considered as on the outskirts of Bangalore city is now an integral part of the city!
Yelahanka is rapidly developing into a perfect role model of planned development for the rest of the city. Planned infrastructure development ensures lesser traffic jams, congestion, pollution, and power outages, which is a dream come true for every home buyer in Bangalore.
Social Infrastructural Factors
Yelahanka is the talk of the town with rapidly growing world-class social infrastructure facilities such as schools, colleges, offices, shopping centres, business hubs & much more!
- Yelahanka is the major hub for quality education in entire Bangalore owing to the fact that it houses several nationally and internationally recognized educational institutes. It is home to the best schools of not only Bangalore but of India.
- Reputed schools and colleges which are in and around Yelahanka include National Public School, Chrysalis High, Delhi Public School, Mallya Aditi International School, Vidyashilp Academy, Winmore Academy, The HDFC School, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ryan International, Presidency School, BMSIT, NITTE International, Narayana Techno School, Canadian International and Bishop Cotton College of Management Studies to name a few.
- Quality healthcare is the prime necessity for all home buyers and to cater to this necessity, Yelahanka houses a number of renowned hospitals and clinics ensuring that you and your loved ones’ health is the utmost priority.
- Some of the hospitals which are in and around Yelahanka include Columbia Asia Hospital, Aster CMI Hospital, Malavya Hospital, Pro-life Hospital, Sri Lakshmi Venkateshwara Hospital, RWF Hospital, Navachethana Hospital, Omega Multi Speciality Hospital, Baptist Hospital, Deeksha Hospital, People Tree Maarga, Cytecare Cancer Hospital and many more.
- Yelahanka is developing into a huge potential space for both public and private companies owing to the fact that there are lots of business hubs being developed in and around this locality.
- Major business hubs in this locality include RMZ Galleria Commercials, Northgate Office Park, NCC Urban Windsor, Metropolis Business Park, Ecopolis Business Park, Brigade Magnum, Brigade Opus, Kirloskar Tech Park, etc. to name a few.
Public Sector Institutes
- Yelahanka is home to a lot of public sector institutes which are of high importance to nation-building.
- Some of these include Federal-Mogul, Rail Wheel Factory, Mother Dairy, CRPF Base Station, Yelahanka Airforce Base, etc.
- Aerospace manufacturers like HAL, BEML & Dynamatic Technologies will set up units for making engine components, aircraft repair, and helicopter manufacturing at the Aerospace SEZ (20 mins from Yelahanka).
- Shopping and recreational activities form a major part of modern living. Yelahanka has world-class malls, shopping centres & theatres which are on a continuous rise.
- Some of the shopping hubs include RMZ Galleria Mall, a newly opened D Mart, Garuda Yelahanka Central, Esteem Mall, etc.
This upscale, contemporary and fast-developing Social Infrastructure has increased the standard of living in Yelahanka manifolds!
Yelahanka is very well connected with other parts of the city as well as other parts of the country through beautiful roads, air and railway networks.
- Yelahanka is built in a well-planned manner which ensures wider roads & enough space for you and your vehicles to move.
- The arterial roads which connect Yelahanka to other prominent areas of the city are NH 9 that connects to Doddaballapur and NH 44 that connects to Devanahalli and the city.
- The elevated expressway between Hebbal and Yelahanka provides swift connectivity to the International Airport.
- Great road connectivity with other parts of Bangalore with the widespread BMTC bus network.
- The ambitious PRR (Peripheral Ring Road) project which has been approved recently connect Yelahanka with other parts of Bangalore which is a wonderful thing as we’ll have flawless road connectivity. The PRR, which connects half the city’s western-eastern-southern suburbs, is a 65-km road project with a road width of 100 metres.
Railway & Metro Connectivity
- Yelahanka Railway Junction connects Bengaluru with the central, northern and western parts of the country.
- Under phase III, a 32 km metro corridor has been proposed between Sarjapura Road and Yelahanka. It is currently in the planning stage – construction is slated to commence in 2025 and conclude in the mid-2030s.
- The 36 km KR Puram to Kempegowda International Airport Metro line will have a metro station at Yelahanka.
- Yelahanka provides great access to the Kempegowda International Airport which is located at just 20 kms via NH 44.
- The drive from Yelahanka to Airport takes hardly 20 to 30 minutes owing to the great road conditions.
Connectivity plays a vital role in selecting the ideal home and Yelahanka for sure is a clear-cut winner here.
Availability of Varied Choices
A lot of residential developments are coming up in and around Yelahanka from a number of builders which provide you with a large number of options ranging from affordable to luxury residential homes in Yelahanka.
Since Yelahanka is in a rapid development stage, the prices are on a brink to start rising which makes it an ideal opportunity to invest in a property.
Property prices in Yelahanka have been on a constant rise over the years, especially after the construction of the International Airport.
The residential property prices have been appreciating year on year and are in the range of Rs. 4217 - 6233 Rs/sqft in Apr-June 2019 [source: MagicBricks]. This is value for money when we look at all the social infrastructure and well-planned connectivity that Yelahnaka has to offer. However, property experts believe that the prices are likely to increase in the coming future.
Also, the rental yield in Yelahanka is pretty good which varies from 3% to 5%, which is much higher than the national average of 2%.
All these reasons combined make Yelahanka the perfect choice for your dream home in Bangalore. A home away from the hustle and bustle of the maddening Bangalore traffic and pollution, yet close to all world-class facilities!